School Picture Day
Friday, August 25th
News & Announcements
Have you registered your car with the school yet?
Click on the link to register your car.
If you are new to driving at St. Teresa's Academy please fill out Part A of the Parking Permit form. If you are driving a different car from last year OR if you've misplaced your tag, please skip down to Part B. New Parking Map
Questions, email email@example.com
St. Teresa's Celebrates the Great American Eclipse
On Monday, August 21st, St. Teresa's Academy will join millions of people across the nation in celebrating a truly once in a lifetime experience. St. Teresa's students and staff will be provided ISO certified eclipse viewing glasses and enjoy a picnic in the quad from 12:30 to 1:00. At 1:00, focus will shift toward the main event with maximum obscuration occurring at 1:08 and viewing ending around 1:20.
(Courtesy of Ms. Montag)
Easter Break 2018: March 26 - April 2
St. Teresa's Academy is offering a unique opportunity for students to experience Holy Week/Easter in Spain, one of the most relevant cultural traditions of the holy season. Hosted by Dr. Liz Baker and Spanish teachers Julia Amigo, Julia Gargallo, Maria Angeles Garcia and Maria Laura Lopez, this tour will give students the opportunity to be safely immersed in the language and the culture of Spain.
On this eight day trip, students will have a chance to explore the cities of Madrid, Avila, Segovia, and Toledo. They will tour world famous sites such as the Museums of El Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen, the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia, the Avila Medieval Walls, and the birth house of Saint Teresa.
The trip will be conducted by the travel company Passports. Passports will coordinate the schedule and provide round-trip airfare, all transportation, sightseeing tours, and hotel with breakfast included.
Trip to Spain: March 26 to April 2, 2018
Grade as of Fall 2017
- 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Incoming college freshmen | June 5-8
- Participants of this four-day session will have the opportunity to engage with engineers, architects and other Burns & McDonnell professionals while working on real projects and enjoying fascinating off-site visits. We’ll also provide participants with tips for networking, future careers and succeeding in college from our summer interns.
- High school juniors/seniors | June 19-21
- Participants of this three-day camp will engage with engineers, architects and drafters working on real chemical, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. You’ll get to meet summer interns who’ll provide tips for making the successful transition from high school to college. We’ll also connect you with college admissions professionals who will talk to you about your future education and help to prepare you for your college career.
- High school girls | July 24-26
- Participants of this three-day camp exclusive to girls will engage with engineers, architects and drafters working on real chemical, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. You’ll get to meet summer interns who’ll provide tips for making the successful transition from high school to college. We’ll also connect you with college admissions professionals who will talk to you about your future education and help to prepare you for your college career.
There will be a rehearsal for the Fine Arts Showcase Fashion Show on Tuesday, April 11th during Activity I in the Auditorium.